The Director, Graduate Enrollment Management provides leadership in the utilization of business intelligence, data analytics, and information systems to support the achievement of the University's graduate enrollment objectives. The Director, Graduate Enrollment Management oversees search services, application processing, admission decision modules, student information systems for recruitment and admission, and queries designed to extract information to inform data-driven decision making. The Director, Graduate Enrollment Management oversees client relationship management strategies across multiple platforms including print, digital, and social media campaigns and manages queries used to create and coordinate the flow of communication with targeted student populations. The Director, Graduate Enrollment Management assists the Dean of the Graduate College in developing and implementing plans and initiatives to recruit a diverse student population and administers the graduate admissions policy.
Description of Primary Duties:
1. Contributes to the successful accomplishment of the University's enrollment objectives by working with the Dean of the Graduate College to develop and implement a comprehensive system for application processing that results in efficient and effective admission decisions.
2. Contributes to the development of a student recruitment plan for graduate students that includes, but is not limited to, coordinating search services with national testing partners to build pools of prospective graduate applicants, effective and efficient processing of applicant data, supporting graduate program directors and faculty in the processing of application materials and making decisions, and monitoring the accomplishment of goals established for business practices and customer service standards.
3. Contributes to the development of queries for the implementation of a communication plan driven by vendor-related software such as a CRM system and serves as part of the team that assesses, maintains, and conducts an annual review of application and communication tools.
4. Develops, supervises, and trains graduate enrollment management staff, graduate assistants, and student workers.
5. Supports University student recruitment efforts by understanding the data stored in the student information systems database tables and monitors the integrity of the data entered into the database, including resolving issues related to duplicate records.
6. Provides the data required to meet the needs of the Dean of the Graduate College by using query management tools, researching data requests, and working with Computer Services and Enrollment Management staff in support of enrollment goals and recruitment initiatives.
7. Supports the Graduate College by serving on various University committees and participating in appropriate state and national professional organizations.
8. Ensures efficacy of admission operations and business practices by developing and maintaining procedure manuals for admission system users and coordinates informational updates with other administrative offices that use the student information system and CRM while developing and managing enhanced enrollment services.
9. Ensures that security standards are strictly followed to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
10. Contributes to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures and backgrounds.
11. Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses as required by the Dean of the Graduate College.
12. Contributes to the success of the Graduate College by advising and assisting the Dean of the Graduate College in all aspects relating to the recruitment and admission of graduate students and by performing all other essential duties as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
Education: A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred.
Experience: At least three years of management and professional experience is required. Experience with integrated information systems and the utilization of data for analysis and assessment purposes is required. A proven track record for making data driven decisions to support the achievement of goals is required. Experience utilizing innovative technology such as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution is preferred.
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. The ability to understand, interpret, and analyze data and make data-based decisions is required. Competency in the use of query tools and software utilized to collect and process data is required. Excellent customer service skills are required. A working knowledge of marketing principles, best practices, and techniques is required; use of these principles, practices, and techniques relative to graduate student recruitment is preferred. The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required. A working knowledge of information systems (e.g., Ellucian's Banner, PeopleSoft, etc.) utilized by institutions of higher learning is preferred. A demonstrated understanding of the importance of building and maintaining open communication with both on-campus and off-campus constituents is preferred.
Effort: Some data entry is required.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
First date of consideration December 7, 2018.
Official transcripts will be required at the time of hire.
Do you value every voice and every opinion?
Are you inspired to create a better future for yourself and others?
Are you ready to make a difference?
If so, Missouri State has a place for you
Missouri State University is a public, comprehensive university system with a mission in public affairs. Our purpose is to develop fully educated persons with a focus on ethical leadership, cultural competence and community engagement.
• Enrollment of 26,000 students who come from around the state and the world.
• Four-campus system: Springfield, Mo., West Plains and Mountain Grove, Mo., and Dalian,
• Students’ average ACT score above national average
• Strong commitment to both teaching and research
• More than 190 undergraduate options; 90 graduate options
• Located in Springfield, third-largest city in state; known for beautiful outdoors, friendly people, superior health care, excellent public schools, and a variety of entertainment and cultural opportunities.
Missouri State is committed to benefiting our surrounding communities. We want to create the next generation of citizen leaders through an unrivaled educational experience that emphasizes a com...mitment to public affairs.
With a campus community filled with diverse perspectives, voices and opinions, Missouri State is fulfilling its commitment to address the needs of a changing society. We are a community of forward-thinking teachers, learners and leaders.
We cultivate students of character who enter the workforce as well-rounded professionals and honest, confident individuals. We believe in innovation, bringing fresh, relevant ideas to our area.
We are dedicated to enriching our city and region, whether through cultural offerings, research and scholarly endeavors, internship programs or the development of facilities that serve a broader community beyond our campus borders.
When you work at Missouri State, you tap into a network of leaders with an appreciation for big-picture thinking and a continual desire to address the professional, personal and societal needs of our changing region. There's no limit to the statement we can make together.
BACK TO TOP
Power Platform UGs Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else User Group Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Power Platform UGs Career Center.
Copyright 2018 Dynamic Communities. All rights reserved.