KBL European Private Banker, Luxembourg CONTEXT : - Develops, set-up, maintains, financial management reports and dashboard using both Excel and IBM TM1 (group management information system) for the various entities of the group - Contributes to the update, maintenance and development of IBM TM1 tool JOB RESPONSIBILITIES : In its domain of expertise:
- Manages MIS reporting and dashboard : analyses, proposes and designs group management reports using TM1 perspectives (for Excel) Report method (Slices, Active Form) and excel functions/charts.
- Contributes to the improvement of the group management information system (IBM TM1), including revenue allocation, cost allocation, budget process and the update of cube dimensions. This can include: analyses, writes specifications to the developer, and tests.
- Analyses, proposes and documents organizational adaptations (controls and procedures) consequent to the implementation of the new centralized model.
- Contributes to the change management approach (communication, training, post go-live support). QUALIFICATIONS : - Engineering degree or Master degree in business, economical or technological sciences or relevant professional experience. - From 3 years experience in similar position SKILLS: - Sound understanding of financial management metrics and accounting mechanisms. - Expertise required in the manipulation of Business Intelligence tools such as IBM TM1, Business Object and/or Cognos. - Excellent command of Microsoft Excel. - Capacity to create and present dashboards and at ease with manipulating figures, formulas and large volumes of data in general. - Experience of working a part of large projects with proven ability to deliver expected results. - Strong organizational skills and attention to details. - Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas. LANGUAGES: - Fluent in English (documents are written in English)
- Fluent in French will be an added value
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: email@example.com
Internal Number: 5621324
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.