Director, Cybersecurity Advisor - Threat, Intelligence, and Vulnerability Management, PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Dallas, TX. Advise clients to ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats. Work with clients to implement effective cybersecurity programs that protect against threats, propel transformation, and drive growth. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent in Computer and Information Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or a related field, and seven (7) years of related work experience (five (5) of which must be post-bachelor's, progressively responsible related work experience); OR a Master’s degree or a foreign equivalent in Computer and Information Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or a related field, and five (5) years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Leveraging knowledge of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act provisions and current enforcement trends into projects;
- Leading effective anti-corruption and anti-bribery programs while applying knowledge of the law and legal cases;
- Applying knowledge of international treaties, regulatory framework, corporate ethics, compliance, transparency programs, public and private sector counter-fraud measures into projects;
- Evaluating internal investigations and external inquiries on corporate entities and affiliates such as: commercial and private sector, secondary market data source research, and other business intelligence data sources; and
- Overseeing large amounts of data into concise, written reports and presentations, with actionable recommendations, demonstrating functional abilities using: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
Travel up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX2084, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: TX2084
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
please see job description
BACK TO TOP
Power Platform UGs Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else User Group has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Power Platform UGs Career Center.
Copyright 2018 Dynamic Communities. All rights reserved.