The Data Analyst Vendor will enable effective data-driven decision making for network planning. The focus will be to build and operate the framework for running deep diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics and experiments leveraged by the team to make the right decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Collection, reporting, and analysis of Capcom data, including but not limited to the following:
* Work with the team to align the priorities and goals. * Define key performance, diagnostic, and analytical metrics.
* Design and develop centralized analytics and business intelligence for the
* Establish the data pipelines to surface automated dashboards and reports.
* Construct and create tiered reports and presentations on a regular basis
(weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews).
* Lead data standardization and governance initiatives across the team.
* Work with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements and collect
* Develop and manage implementation plans and drive delivery and execution.
There is a need to establish a comprehensive data analytics program with a focus on cluster metrics.
A dedicated Data Analyst will continuously enable data-driven decisions in the areas of:
* Secondary - * Process efficiency * Workflow analysis, sequencing, and efficiency * Tools impact analysis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or business related field required
* 2+ years of experience in a successful and professional business/systems
* Experience with business initiatives revolving around data center deployment
* Ability to identify and define the right metrics that quantify the success of
product initiatives, consumer engagement and business health
* Experience with data mining and using analytics to articulate business needs
* Ability to engage in analytically-driven problem-solving to develop actionable
business insights and recommendations
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* Advanced competency in G-Suite applications, primarily Slides & Sheets.
* 3+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development
* Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
* Proficient technical writing capabilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Strong process skills, negotiating, decision-making and analytical skills are necessary. Demonstrated ability in project management processes, tools and techniques.
Ability to build and maintain effective professional/client relationships.
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Internal Number: 20009951
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.