* Understands business and stakeholder needs, evaluates requirements, designs and creates reports, provides full service a support for the internal and external customers;
* Prepares operational (daily, weekly, monthly, adhoc) reports for all stakeholders as required to ensure data needs are met;
* Follows agreed SLAs and ensures quality and consistency of the data and analysis provided;
* Acts as a system administrator, troubleshoots minor bugs, and coordinates system and database issues resolution;
* Provides business intelligence assistance to projects and process improvement opportunities;
Internal Number: 2714531
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.